Processing of personal data
Thanks for using our Facebook page! Your privacy is important to us, and below we have provided information about our handling of page visitor data. When you enter this page, engage in competitions or campaigns or contact us via the page, certain personal data may be processed by us, as explained below.
Purposes and categories of personal data
Our purposes for handling personal data and the categories of personal data used is often evident from the context of your contact with us, however, these are the main types of situations:
- If you contact us with an issue related to our products or some other query, we will use your name, Facebook account contact info and the information you give us to help you.
- If you participate in a competition or campaign, we will typically process your Facebook or Instagram profile name, account contact info, images of you or other people, the fact that you participate, and any answers or other input you have provided for the purpose of managing the competition or campaign.
- Page visit analysis: We can use tools provided by Facebook or Instagram to see anonymous statistics of about the persons who visit our site, such as their age, place of residence etc.
Deletion and anonymization of personal data
We will delete or permanently and irreversibly anonymize the personal data when we have handled your enquiry, you withdraw your consent by contacting us as described below or the campaign or competition is completed. Analysis data of page traffic is available to us as long as you follow or like the page.
Processing in systems from third party providers
The personal data will be stored on the servers of Microsoft in Europe. Adequate legal privacy guaranties (EU standard terms or EU/US Privacy shield certification) are in place in case Microsoft needs to grant temporary access to the data to system operators based in countries outside the EU, for instance to complete fault correction. Please send us an email if you want to receive a copy of the relevant legal privacy guaranties.
Contact, access to personal data etc
The official name of our company is Orkla Confectionery & Snacks Sverige. Please contact us on email@example.com if you want access to, extradite, correct or delete personal data that we have stored. You can also protest, demand limitations or withdraw your consent(s) at any time. For your information, you can also address a complaint towards the Swedish Data Protection Agency if you want to file a complaint concerning our processing of personal data.
The legal basis for our use of personal data
- Our handling of personal data will only happen within the boundaries of the law. The legal basis may either be that
- you have given us your express consent to a specified type of processing of personal data, for instance a photo that you have shared with us.
- that we have a legitimate interest in a certain type of use of personal data, and that we expect that you are ok with this based on your contact with us. Legitimate interests may serve as a legal ground for us in four instances:
- the commercial interest in creating attention for our brands and products by arranging and managing consumer participation in competitions and campaigns
- If you have contacted us with us with a question or other type of request, and the data processing is necessary to handle that request.
- the interest of knowing characteristics of the consumers who are interested in our brands and products, in order to adapt our products or marketing.